- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Other information
- Other ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 24 Tablet Carton
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
|Active ingredient (per tablet)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1X||Cold Remedy|
|Rosa Canina L. (Rose Hip) 1X||Promotes Immune support|
|Echinacea Purpurea Extract 2X||Promotes Immune support|
|Caffeinum (Natural Caffeine) 1X
P. Quinquefolium L. (Ginseng) 2X
|For temporary relief of tiredness, weakness and general fatigue|
- to reduce the duration of the common cold.
- reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
- supports immune system health.
- helps for temporary relief of tiredness, weakness and general fatigue
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, as ginseng and zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
- are under medical supervision for diabetes or have a skin condition called pemphigus vulgaris or have multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or an auto-immune condition.
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold-EEZE® Plus Immune Support and Energy QuickMelts® is a combination product formulated to help you to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms, promote immune system health and for temporary relief of tiredness, weakness and general fatigue. It is insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Take Cold-EEZE® Plus Immune Support and Energy QuickMelts® when you have cold symptoms.
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults.
- For individuals under the age of 18, consult a healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not take on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset.
- Echinacea might cause a slight tingling sensation on the tongue.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
beta carotene, crospovidone, glycine, magnesium stearate, malic acid, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, natural menthol flavor, natural orange flavor, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, stevia, sucralose, talc, taurine.
ProPhase Labs, Inc.
P.O. Box 1349, Doylestown
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 24 Tablet Carton
NEW QuickMelts ®
Zinc Gluconate Glycine
✓Shortens Your Cold, Works Faster
✓Promotes Immune Health,
- Rose Hips: Rich in Natural Vitamin C
ZINC GLUCONATE, ROSA CANINA LEAF, ECHINACEA PURPUREA, CAFFEINE, and PANAX NOTOGINSENG ROOT TABLET, ORALLY DISINTEGRATING