- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredientActive ingredient Purpose
Salicylic Acid 0.5%.......................................Acne Treatment
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up blackheads
- helps prevent new blackheads from forming
For external use only.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a thin layer to face, let dry five minutes or until mask turns white. After mask has dried, rinse thoroughly. Pat dry with towel. Use 2-3 times per week.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce frequency of application.
Inactive ingredients Water/Eau, Hydrated Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate,
Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Cocamidopropyl
Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)
Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, PEG-7 Glyceryl
Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Menthyl
Lactate, Isododecane, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate,
Copolymer, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Lactoglobulin
Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol,
Parfum/Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891,
Blue 1/CI 42090.
Salicylic Acid PASTE