- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active ingredient (in each wipe)
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 Wipes Pouch Label
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredient (in each wipe)
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use in place of a rinse-off cleanser. Gently wipe across face, there is no need to rinse.
- use wipe to cleanse and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer of this product 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place
- reseal pack to keep wipes moist
- dispose of used wipe in the trash (do not flush)
water, PPG-14 butyl ether, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl isononanoate, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 20, fragrance, ceteareth-12, cetyl palmitate, benzoic acid, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, dehydroacetic acid, BHT
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327).
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 Wipes Pouch Label
Rapid Action Wipes
2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
pores fast to
on the go
4 in2 (10.16 cm2)
Salicylic Acid SOLUTION