- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
SANITIZING TEAT DIP
with 10% Glycerin
Sellador De Pezones Desinfectante Con Glicerina
Iodine ......................................................... 1.0%
From Polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy ethanol-iodine Complex
HIGH "FREE" IODINE TECHNOLOGY
U.S. Patent No. 5,916,581
ADVANCED CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY
U.S. Patent No. 5,368,868
11100 N. Congress Ave. Kansas City, MO
- Unsurpassed effectiveness as a post-dip.
- Elevated free iodine for fast kill of mastitis-causing organisms.
- Unique gentle formula has 10% glycerin plus cosmetic-grade complexors to help soften cracked and chapped teats.
- University tested using National Mastitis Council protocols. Proven effective in reducing the incidence of mastitis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use Bovadine teat dip for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
TEAT DIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
West Agro recommends the use of Quarter Mate sanitizing teat dip as a predip. However, if you choose to use Bovadine sanitizing teat dip:
- Make sure udder and teats are clean and dry.
- Check foremilk and udder for mastitis.
- Dip or spray cow's teats with Bovadine.
- Allow 15 to 30 seconds contact time.
- Dry cow's teats with a single-service paper towel before milking.
- Attach milker unit.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip or spray cow's teats with Bovadine santizing teat dip. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Bovadine santizing teat dip to air-dry on cow's teats before cow leaves the parlor; or allow teat dip to remain on cow's teats for one minute, then dry teats with a single service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Made in USA
Copyright, 2005, West Agro, Inc.
Contains Next Generation I-Tech 2 Technology!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PURDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
Read and understand all directions before using this product. For additional information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available from your West Agro Dealer.
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY NO.: