- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
MOISTURIZING AND SANITIZING BARRIER TEAT DIP
with 12% Emollient System
Sellador De Pezones Desinfectante Con Glicerina
Iodine ............................................... 1.0%
From Polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy ethanol-iodine Complex
pH 4 Minimum
HIGH "FREE" IODINE TECHNOLOGY
I-tech2 U.S. Patent No. 5,916,581
ADVANCED CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY
ACT U.S. Patent No. 5,368,868
U.S. Patent No. 5,529,770
U.S. Patent No. 5,616,348
11100 N. Congress Ave. Kansas City, MO
- Provides a soothing, moisturizing film which forms a pliable, protective cap over the teat end.
- Resistant to cracking and peeling during the critical hours after milking.
- Advanced Conditioning Technology (ACT) plus 12% emollient system provides intensive skin therapy, accelerating the healing process.
- I-tech2 technology provides a higher level of free iodine for the fastest, broad-spectrum kill of mastitis-causing organisms.
- No mixing is required.
- University tested using National Mastitis Council experimental and natural exposure protocols. Proven effective in reducing the incidence of mastitis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Use at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip before each milking.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use Blockade for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
TEAT DIPPING INSTRUCTIONS:
- For optimal removal of organic debris and to remove any residual Blockade film, use Quarter Mate sanitizing teat dip or IodoZyme liquid teat dip concentrate. Follow label directions.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip or spray cow's teats with Blockade. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow Blockade to air-dry on cow's teats before cow is released outside. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Made in USA
Copyright, 2005, West Agro, Inc.
Contains Next Generation I-Tech2 Technology with an Improved Emollient System
NDC No. 33392-142
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
MANTENER FUERA DEL ALCANCE DE LOS NINOS
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes. Then continue flushing.
If Swallowed: Drink large quantities of water and induce vomiting.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing in a safe manner.
Read and understand all directions before using this product. For additional information refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) available from your West Agro dealer.
CHEMTREC EMERGENCY No.