- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Iodine Barrier Post Dip
Active Ingredient: 1% Titratable Iodine
Contains 20% Aloe-Plex. Combination of skin conditioners and humectants promoting maximum tissue condition.
- Immediately prior to milking, remove any excessive soils from teat surfaces.
- Apply Dairy Dynamics™ pre-dip with dip cup or sprayer covering the entire surface of the teat.*
- Allow for a minimum 15 seconds contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel to remove teat dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
* It is common practice to “fore-strip” teats prior to milking for the purposes of milk letdown and mastitis detection. The procedure of fore-stripping may be performed prior to or after application of Dairy Dynamics™ teat dip.
Immediately after removal of milking unit apply BIO-SEUCRE™ with a dip cup or sprayer ensuring complete coverage of teat surfaces with teat dip solution.
DO NOT DILUTE TEAT DIP, USE AT FULL STRENGTH. IF TEAT DIP IN THE TEAT CUP BECOMES CLOUDY OR DIRTY IN APPEARANCE, DISCARD AND REPLACE CONTENTS IF THE DIP CUP WITH FRESH TEAT DIP. DO NOT RETURN CONTAMINATED TEAT DIP TO THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER.
If original container becomes frozen, thaw completely then mix thoroughly before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.
HEALTH - 2
FLAMMABILITY - 0
REACTIVITY - 1
PERSONAL PROTECTION - B
Teat Dip Formulation - Commercial
10,000 PPM Iodine (1% Iodine)
Usage: Post Dip
Weather Conditions: Adverse
High Housing Conditions: Fair/Good
Aloe-Plex: Combinationof skin conditioners and humectants promoting maximum tissue conditions. Contains 20% Aloe-Plex.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL/REPRESENTATIVE LABEL
Iodine Solution SOLUTION