- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Pyrithione Zinc (0.2%)
Helps prevent and control recurrence of itching and flaking associated with dandruff.
• For external use only
• When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
• Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
• Massage product into scalp to relieve dryness and itch.
• Style hair as usual.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, Propylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Isopropyl Palmitate, VP/VA Copolymer, Polyquaternium-68, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Steareth-2, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Trideceth-6, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Pyrithione Zinc CREAM