- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Active ingredientActive Ingredient
Use Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
Enter section text here
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Adult and children 12 years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician.
aloe vera gel, cetyl alcohol, cetyl esters (proprietary blend of esterfied fatty acids), cinnamon oil, eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate, grape seed oil, hypromellose, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate, purified water, squalane, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, tea tree oil, vegetable glycerin, wintergreen oil
Questions? Contact (800) 895-2108.
Reorder Code: G650K2BT
Manufactured for and Distributed by NewMarket Health
Products, LLC. 702 Cathedral St. Baltimore, MD 21201
Made in the USA from foreign and domestic ingredients.
Joint Pain Relief
Pain Relieving Cream
Net Wt. 2 oz (57g)