- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION: CONTENTS*
- Active Ingredient
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Inactive ingredients
- Package Label Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Dimethicone 24.92 percent
Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin.
Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For External Use Only
When using this product
Do not get into eyes.
Apply only when standing on a secure non-slippery surface.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and reoccur within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- shake bottle vigorously before each use.
- Apply liberally to wet skin after shower or bath and massage into skin.
- Allow product to soak in and then lightly pat skin dry.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopherol Acetate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Caprylic/Caprictriglyceride, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Retinol.
Package Label Insert