- Clinical Pharmacology
- Indications & Usage
- Side Effects
- Dosage & Administration
- How Supplied
- Patient Counseling Information
- Supplemental Patient Material
- Boxed Warning
- Patient Package Insert
FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OCTISALATE 4.75%,
OXYBENZONE 4.0%, AVOBENZONE 2.85%..................................
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Inactive ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, NONENOL, SAPINDUS RARAK FRUIT EXTRACT, POUZOLZIA PENTANDRA EXTRACT, METHOXYBENZOYL METHYLSULFONYL OXOPIPERIDINYL PIPERAZINECARBOXAMIDE, THIAZOLYLALANINE, SACCHAROMYCES/PLATINUM FERMENT, TRISILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, POLYURETHANE-40, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PARFUM.
OCTINOXATE, OCTISALATE, OXYBENZONE, AVOBENZONE CREAM